Pursuant to the rules of the Miami-Dade County Public Schools, Marjory Stoneman Douglas Elementary has met the requirements of the mandatory school uniform policy. Therefore, all students are required to wear the approved uniform, which has been selected by the school uniform committee.
The following vendor offers the appropriate uniforms, which are available for purchase at competitive prices: Ibiley School Uniforms.
You may purchase from any other vendor or company if the uniform meets the following description: blue and green plaid skirts or jumpers with yellow and red stripes; dark green pants or Bermuda shorts; yellow button down oxford short-sleeved shirts; white or yellow pique knit solid polo shirts or crewneck shirts with pocket; pique knit green and yellow striped polo shirts.
If purchasing uniforms creates a financial hardship, please contact Ms. Alfaro, Mr. Davis or Ms. Vega, Assistant Principal, immediately for a conference.
- Jeans, leggings, “jeggings” and similar articles of clothing are NOT PERMITTED.
- Shorts are not permitted.
- Skirts and Skorts length MUST be to the knee.
- Polo Shirts must fit properly, no oversized shirts.
- NO SANDALS
- CAPS ARE NOT PERMITTED
- NO TIGHT OR BAGGY PANTS PERMITTED.
- COLORED HAIR, LARGE JEWELRY, MAKE-UP OR ANY OTHER ITEMS THAT THE SCHOOL DETERMINES ARE A DISTRACTION WILL NOT BE PERMITTED.