Due to many families suddenly adjusting to balancing work, parenting and homeschooling due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to inform you that the FIU Center for Children and Families will now be hosting free Parent Club webinars through Zoom. Participants are entered for a chance to win an Amazon gift card.
HOW TO JOIN:
Below are the links that parents and caregivers can use to register to the upcoming webinar on The Power of Positive Parenting (available in English, Spanish and Creole). Those who register will receive a confirmation email with steps for joining the meeting.
The “The Power of Positive Parenting” webinar covers the following topics:
· Ensuring a safe engaging environment
· Creating a positive learning environment
· Using assertive discipline
· Having reasonable expectations
· Looking after yourself as a parent